If your goal is to become a blogger, then how to ‘build’ a blog is not just your only concern. You need to know a lot more than that. Achiev
If your goal is to become a blogger, then how to ‘build’ a blog is not just your only concern. You need to know a lot more than that. Achievement boils down to a tremendous measure of hard work, smart planning, consistency, and obviously a touch of luck. However, it merits figuring out how to become a blogger despite the challenge.
This is an exceptionally solid contender for “best job on the planet!”. As a blogger, your life will be all about writing articles (posts) about interesting things of your own choice, and making amazing content.
A successful blogger will likewise have the option to appreciate energetic feedback from endless readers, and dynamic conversation around subjects that make them wake up. A successful blog can likewise go about as a stepping stone to endless different opportunities: whether that means having the chance to write a book, or showing up in other media.
SO HOW WOULD YOU BECOME A BLOGGER? HOW ABOUT WE DISCOVER?
To create a blog is obviously the first step. You might find many platforms to build your blog but this should be a WordPress website. It will be built using the web’s most popular content management system (CMS).
WordPress controls over a fourth of all sites on the net, is totally free and open source, and accompanies a tremendous, dynamic network of developers and users. But if you want to go for something that is easy, quick and can be done within an hour but has large audience too then consider Instagram as your first option.
Beginning a blog on Instagram would fall under the microblogging-circle and the good news? You don’t have to manage web facilitating, web design or composing extensive content so as to start writing for a blog on Instagram!
WHAT EXACTLY IS MICROBLOGGING?
To share your thoughts through any social media platform is a microblog. PRETTY STRAIGHTFORWARD!
Simple steps to start blogging on Instagram
1. Sign up for an Instagram creator account.
2. Find your type, your niche e.g. fitness, fashion, lifestyle, travel, motivation etc.
3. Set your Instagram bio and profile picture. Both must be appealing
4. Start blogging and come up with captivating captions for your posts
5. Increase your engagement, build a community. Ask for shoutouts!
6. Use the perfect blend of hashtags
7. Post media of high resolution
8. Don’t just post photos, use Instagram stories, Instagram live etc.
5 Simple steps to start blogging on WordPress
1. Pick your blog name and get your blog facilitating.
2. Start your blog by adding WordPress.
3. Pick a basic theme to make your blog your own.
4. Add two key blogging plugins to discover your readers and track stats.
5. Compose convincing content to make a blog that your readers love.
The bottom line is on the off chance that you go excessively expansive, you’ll be unfocused and the competition will be colossal. consider what makes you exceptional and extraordinary and twofold down on that.
Appeal to everyone and you’ll appeal to no one!
Blogging on Instagram is a good idea but having your own blog account on WordPress too will be a perfect one. You have considerably more command over your content and can grow an email list, sell your own personal items and develop your business significantly more.
By: Jojo Favoured